Liquid handling products from syringes for any application to our micro SPE (MEPS) range.
SGE syringes have consistently been the choice of GC and LC scientists for many years.
Their knowledge and expertise in liquid handling technologies has enabled them to design syringes for a vast variety of applications. However, all these products have two things in common; outstanding performance and superior quality.
eVol - The worlds First Digital Analytical Syringe:
The eVol Hand-held Automated Analytical Syringe combines a digitally controlled electronic drive with accurate analytical syringes using the XCHANGE interface. The outcome is a positive-displacement administration system that is effortlessly automated to achieve a variety of liquid handling procedures both accurately and reproducibly.
- eVol is the coupling of two precision devices: a digitally controlled electronic drive and an XCHANGE® enabled analytical syringe.
- XCHANGE syringes are easily and quickly changed allowing them to be dedicated to individual liquids or methods to prevent possible cross-contamination of reagents. • eVol is ergonomic, comfortable and easy to use.
- eVol is easily calibrated and calibration factors saved for each syringe, enabling laboratories to comply with stringent global laboratory standards (e.g. GLP, GMP, FDA).
- eVol is suitable for use with volatile samples.
- eVol is programmable to store a laboratory workflow (up to 98 steps).
- eVol is suitable for direct injection onto a chromatography column with a consistent flow rate.
- eVol’s stainless steel needle enables direct injection through septa.
- Password protection options enabling standardization of work processes.
- Variable speed of operation.