Streamline Flash and Preparative HPLC chromatography with a compact, easy-to-operate unit.
The CombiFlash EZ Prep system from Teledyne Isco is a dual function purification system that enables the user to perform both Flash and Preparative (Prep) purifications on the same instrument. Eliminating the need for two separate systems, the EZ Prep system provides the flexibility to seamlessly switch between Flash and Prep HPLC modes without compromising performance.
The CombiFlash EZ Prep purification system is the slimmest of its kind, enabling you to fit a Flash and Prep HPLC in a space similar to an analytical HPLC.
The CombiFlash EZ Prep is compatible with the highest resolution Prep HPLC columns, providing maximum purity over a wide range of column chemistry.
The system can purify 10 mg to 30 g with purity up to 99% with proper column selection. The high pressure capability allows reduced run time at higher flow rates. In Prep HPLC mode, columns up to 50 mm in diameter with particle size down to 5 µm can be used at flows up to 200 mL/min and pressure up to 3500 psi (241 bar).
- Up to 3500 psi (240 bar) and 200 mL/min.
- Run Prep HPLC columns up to 50 mm in diameter (including 5 µm particle diameter) .
- Flash purification for 10 milligram to 33 grams followed by final compound purification on high performance columns.
- UV, UV-Vis, ELSD and MS detection options available.
- Switch between normal and reverse phase solvents.