Our Field Based Engineers provide an experienced service in all Scientific and Medical areas comprising; installation, warranty, preventative maintenance, calibration, commissioning, equipment relocation and decommissioning, validation and training.
Our Breakdown Cover Service ensures an on-site response within 24 hours and we also offer an extensive calibration and repair service on multi-vendor equipment. In certain situations where your equipment cannot be repaired immediately we may provide a loan unit to minimise the downtime experienced.
Some Key Benefits:
- Highly experienced Service Team.
- Our engineers respond to >95% of callouts within 24 hours with a first fix rate of =85%.
- An Account Manager who will work with you on getting the most from your cover.
- Extensive inventory of spares across multiple manufacturers.
- CRM database with advanced service logging and electronic reporting.
- Dedicated administration team for service.
- Direct access to technical support information and manufacturer Product Specialists.
- In-house repair centre and calibration laboratory.
- Customised service level agreements.
Service Contracts Options:
Our Contracts Manager is available to speak with you to discuss the best option for your laboratory instrument cover. Several options exist to ensure your instrument is maintained to its optimum condition and your investment is protected.
Whether you require a single annual visit, extended warranty cover or a fully comprehensive contract, we can provide cost effective options and tailored agreements.
For clients who have a large inventory of equipment we can also provide an Asset Management service which involves;
- A full site inventory and recording of assets in our database.
- Liaising with vendors to manage all administration and contract agreements.
- Scheduling of annual visits and co-ordinating breakdown support.
- Advanced reporting tools that provide important statistical analysis of your assets and a true cost of ownership.
Our CRM database software provides a full service history of your system's performance and can provide useful information on your laboratory efficiency. All our engineers are equipment with electronic mobile devices to provide you with real-time information to track your service request from beginning to completion. Advanced call scheduling ensures your systems are serviced at a time convenient for you. Having the full service history of your system at hand allows the engineer to resolve issues faster.
Quality In Mind:
As a registered ISO 9001.2008 company we continually aim to improve our internal processes and strive to provide a professionally structured approach to our customer interactions.